What is Reputation Management ?
Example: If someone’s looking for a cosmetic dentist, they usually search for cosmetic dentist, then finding some business names they search by name to find out what other sources are saying.
Question: When you were considering purchasing [PRODUCT] what sources of information did you seek out to help with your decision? Source: Google/Shopper Sciences, Zero Moment of Truth Macro Study, U.S., April 2011.
Our service …
For small businesses, the first few of the following points are provided in our Local Search Marketing and these result in a Google+ Local profile becoming more prominant in search results. Businesses that are not brick-and-mortar need a more tailored solution that involves the creation of additional web properties (websites & social profiles).
Aligning social profiles and publishing regular press releases help concentrate the good news associated with a business name, rather than ranking the business in results for industry-specific keywords and categories. The following points, except for the Local setup are ongoing.
- Google+1 Local setup and Local Search Marketing.
- Monitor the web in general for mentions of the business name.
- Monitor specific review sites where we know the business is listed.
- Monitor Google Alerts for mentions of the business.
- Notify you of any bad reviews or mentions and take appropriate action to handle them.
- Facebook Fanpage setup *** new ***
- Aligning Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ profiles.
- Additional press releases to those done for Local search marketing.
- Article submission to article directories.