Do you need PPC management ? If you get confused trying to piece together Google and Facebook Ad campaigns, then the answer is probably YES !
Managing Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns to get the best results has become a sophisticated activity involving …
- testing ad copy to increase conversions ( contacts or sales ),
- testing the ads with different locations and demographics,
- watching results day-by-day and adjusting ad creatives, placements and other factors.
Hiring people who specialise in PPC management has become an easier and cheaper solution for a lot of businesses than trying to get it done with their own staff.
Google and Facebook are the biggest providers of PPC advertising. Google’s Adwords product has dominated the market for over a decade, but Facebook has advanced really fast the last few years in their ability to deliver ads to finely targeted audiences and at lower costs-per-click that Google.
The Yahoo/Bing alliance also offers a similar product, but to a far smaller audience. It’s worth knowing though, that in some cases Yahoo/Bing and other display networks can provide better conversions, so are worth testing your product & niche.
We specialise in setting up and running ads on Facebook and the Google Display Network, as well as on a couple of other display networks and using a retargeting service.
There are a few different PPC management pricing structures & techniques used by agencies … flat monthly fees, percentage of revenue and percentage of ad-spend are some. There are links to further information on these at the bottom of this page.
- We charge 25% of your ad-spend with a lower cap of $90 per week and an upper cap of $200.
- So for example, if you’re spending $500 per week on clicks, we would charge $125. If you spend $100 per week, we would charge $90 ( not $25 ). For a spend of $1600 per week we’d charge $200 ( this doesn’t include gst ).
- You pay at the beginning of each month & a month is needed to collect results that decisions can be made from. But there’s no contract and you can opt-out whenever you like.
Our management involves …
- Creating the ad sets, ad image and copy for a single campaign.
- Monitoring the performance to improve results,
- which includes split-testing images & copy
- and adjusting placements where these are available,
- for up to 10 Facebook, Google Display N/W ( or similar network ) ads
- in one targeted region or country.
Here are some good write-ups about PPC management …