When getting started with online marketing, one step at a time is less confusing. It also reduces effort and saves wasting money.
The first step should always be online research & planning.
Most businesses don’t do it !
They don’t have an online strategy and their website isn’t part of it. Often, they end up with a website that’s a waste of money and then sporadically send out emails or try Facebook adds that don’t tie-in with the website.
And all the effort doesn’t get them more business.
Knowing where new customers are coming from online and having a strategy, makes things faster and easier and prevents headaches in the future.
So when we do online research with you, this is what we do …
(1) Find out online about your customers
- The things they like & are interested in so you can use that info in the marketing.
- What websites they visit that your ads can be run on.
- Their search intention on Google.
- If they’re concentrated in any geographic regions ( so promotion can be sent there ).
- Demographics like age, education.
(2) Flowchart out the online marketing strategy
- How email or SMS marketing is used in promotion and how to implement it.
- If offline mailing & promotion ties in & working out how.
- The website structure and how to re-target people who visit the site.
(3) Estimate returns
Work out estimates of traffic costs, returns on product sales and how to sell more ( lately known as Customer Value Optimisation ).
By the end we have …
- A LOT of data about your customers and new customers.
- A flowchart that can be printed, showing what’s going to be put into place & how it can work & be implemented.
- A strategy to get more interest from prospects and sell them more.
Cost $411 ( includes gst ).
We can complete the online research for you after asking a few questions. Or we can do it together over Skype or phone using online tools, where we each have our own computer with everything we need ( which takes about 2 hours ).
Online research is also included as part of our online marketing setups.