Specs for setting up an online marketing sequence that creates a flow of contacts and prospects.
Once a basic sequence is set up, the apps ( email marketer, Analytics etc ) will be in place to set up additional sequences later on – so later ones will be faster and easier.
- ( A basic WordPress website setup if needed … described at the bottom ).
- Setting up 3 landing pages, for up to a 3-tier campaign.
- Linking in an email service ( like GetResponse or MailChimp ) and adding forms to collect the opt-ins.
- Setting up 2 or 3 email sequences ( these email sequences will consist of about 3 follow-up emails each ).
- Setting up a PayPal payment page ( button ) for 1 or 2 of the tiers.
- Linking-in an Analytics Service ( probably Matomo ).
- Setting up the first ad if using paid traffic ( I recommend starting with Facebook because of the incredible targeting and the ability to start from $10 per day and then scale up ). If it’s a saturated market ( like business offers and marketing where thousands of marketers are flogging their offers ) maildrops often work better.
- Getting the machine running so that it’s collecting opt-in email addresses from the lead magnet and generating a flow to the next offers. It usually requires testing of a number of Facebook audiences and ads to create a good flow and retargeting setups.
- Coaching on how it works.
- Copywriting ( for emails, website pages and brochures ) though we show you what’s currently working well.
- Designing products, brochures, PDFs or email templates.
Buying advertising, in-depth coaching on running the traffic, or testing & tuning the Facebook audiences and ads.
- Coaching or setup of advanced marketing tools like conversion tracking, Google Experiments, heatmap tracking and advanced campaign strategy.
- An email marketing service. We currently use and are familiar with GetResponse.
- ( Probably ) a landing-page solution like Optimizepress @ $97 per year, Ten Minute Pages @ $95 or Leadpages @ $37 per month.
- A website & hosting. WordPress is best in most cases ( see the footnote *** ). Not all hosts are equal and some are too difficult to work with and/or run website to slowly.
Cost: $2273 ( plus gst ).
*** A basic WordPress setup is normally $427 +gst
This covers (1) installing WordPress on LINUX hosting with a cPanel website control panel (2) integrating Optimizepress or Leadpages and (3) Organising hosting and registering a domain name ( domain names are about $20 per year and hosting, about $90 per year ).