Online marketing audits make it easier to improve an already successful marketing scene, or track down the causes of unsuccessful marketing and improve the situation. We do this by looking at the current actions taking place in the business and comparing them to known best practices and ideal scenes.
We provide …
- An audit of the site from a conversion viewpoint – what would most likely get the most response in terms of sales and/or opt-ins. this may involve an analysis of the niche and competition.
- A plan of what can be done to handle this.
- A report of where existing marketing campaigns depart from an ideal scene.
- A report of what needs to be handled in the website technically to impliment the suggestions.
- Sources of our information and data ( except where we’ve bought this & don’t have rights to distribute something ).
- Links to resources we use in handling things wherever possible.
Successful planning is based on as much data that we can get. So if you have advertising running like Adwords campaigns, we’ll need to be added to accounts to view them, or borrow a log-in.
It’s also very useful to have a talk before and after the audit.
Each audit is $311 +gst.