Websites are publishing platforms. They are usually the main part of online marketing campaigns and you need to be able to set up new pages and change them out regularly and fast. If it’s too hard, then it usually doesn’t get done.
There are lots of ways to create a website.
Using a Content Management System ( click here for more info ) makes it much easier and faster for non-technical people to keep a website up to date and the one that’s currently best for running online marketing campaigns is WordPress.
It’s also proven most successful in placing content at the top of search results. This is what Matt Cuts, Google’s head of Search web-spam has to say.
WordPress isn’t always the best solution for larger companies or merchants, but if the main purpose of the website it to be found and get new clients and customers, it’s best to find any way you can to use it.
- Developed on WordPress, so you’ll be able to add additional pages and edit them yourself.
- A responsive layout that adjusts to the device to display neatly on iPads and smart-phones as well as larger screens.
- Graphic design of the main look by customising a state-of-the-art theme with your logo and basic colour and styling.
- The home page designed & laid out.
- 3 additional pages laid out.
It doesn’t include developing large forms or linking up email marketing and move complicated extensions.
$1414 ( +gst )
You’ll also need (1) a domain name. We can help you get one for about $20 per year. (2) Hosting to put the site on. We can help you set this up & a host will charge about $120 per year.